Bakugan Battle Zone
Please login if you would like to register your Bakugan and cards, brawl against other members, and become the best Bakugan Battle Zone brawler!

If you havn't yet made an account, the please do so to gain full access to the chat room and the rest of our content! You'll also be able to earn badges by proving you were at certain Bakugan events or proving you have certain promotional Bakugan (such as White Naga from the video game).

LET'S BRAWL!
~Your friend, DoomBrawler.
Bakugan Battle Zone
Please login if you would like to register your Bakugan and cards, brawl against other members, and become the best Bakugan Battle Zone brawler!

If you havn't yet made an account, the please do so to gain full access to the chat room and the rest of our content! You'll also be able to earn badges by proving you were at certain Bakugan events or proving you have certain promotional Bakugan (such as White Naga from the video game).

LET'S BRAWL!
~Your friend, DoomBrawler.
Bakugan Battle Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a great time at Bakugan Battle Zone with our other members

SearchHomepageHomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
~ Bakugan Battle Realm Coming Soon!

What a blast at BBL #4!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoomBrawler
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
DoomBrawler

100%

What a blast at BBL #4! Empty
PostSubject: What a blast at BBL #4!   What a blast at BBL #4! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:09 pm

wow! I can't believe how awesome it was at Bakugan Battle League #4!

First of all, before going, I got a touch screen cell phone! woot! I can now take higher quality pictures when I register new stuffs =D

When we arrived at Toys'R'Us, we were 10 minutes early so my brother and I went to check out the Bakugan they had in stock. My brother didn't get anything but he was nice enough to buy me a Copper Boomix 80G! Wow! I can barely believe how quickly I thought up a strategy using that!

After that, my new friend and my brother started a Bakugan brawl while I was teaching the employees how the whole BBL thing works because I knew more about it at the time xD

After I finished teaching her, There was no one who wasn't in a brawl so I asked to jump in a brawl that was already started. My brother and my new friend were already 1/3 of the way into the game when I jumped in. At the end of that 3-way Bakugan brawl, I won! So I went and got my two stamps and my new card (which I didn't get around to using).

Next, we did a tag-team brawl. My new friend and I versus my brother and another kid. my opponent landed on my card so I used a card I got from BBL #3 and placed my Darkus Dharak on that card. I flipped it and I won as the weaker Bakugan wins on the gate I used. I won another card soon after and so did my friend, causing my team to win the whole match. We went to get our two stamps after that, then we got serious!

Our next brawl was a 3 versus 3 Bakugan brawl. I purposely lost on the first battle so I could use my second best ability quicker. I won on a card soon after, then because of a mistake one of my opponents made, one of my partners won a battle. Afterwards, we lost another one and that was what let me use my 2nd favorite card. I activated my ability from BBL #2, Companion Shun, and swapped out the gate, which my dharak was on, with my copper card which allows the weaker Bakugan to win. So I won the match and the employee gave us an extra stamp because of it being a 3 versus 3 game. After that, I completed the puzzle on the back and got my final stamp. So that's 8 votes from me going directly to the save marucho card as the effect on that card works best for me.

after one of the Bakugan Brawls, I looked in my Bakugan Storage Box and noticed i had 2 cards from BBL #4. so I was nice and gave one to my sister as she didn't go to this BBL.

Pretty fun day if ya ask me!
Back to top Go down
https://bakubattlezone.darkbb.com
aurora

aurora

100%

PostSubject: Re: What a blast at BBL #4!   What a blast at BBL #4! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:32 pm

man i wish i would have gone that time! i will have to miss the next one probly :(
Back to top Go down
DoomBrawler
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
DoomBrawler

100%

PostSubject: Re: What a blast at BBL #4!   What a blast at BBL #4! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Go to the next one instead of the other thing. The next one is the final one and your last chance to get the emails of all your friends there =0 friends are more important than whatever that other thing is
Back to top Go down
https://bakubattlezone.darkbb.com
aurora

aurora

100%

PostSubject: Re: What a blast at BBL #4!   What a blast at BBL #4! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:04 pm

i know that i should go. I will probly get my friend's cell numbers and emails and other things. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a blast at BBL #4!   What a blast at BBL #4! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a blast at BBL #4!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Battle Zone :: Bakugan Forums ::  Bakugan Discussion :: BattleChat-
Jump to:  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com