Bakugan Battle Zone
Please login if you would like to register your Bakugan and cards, brawl against other members, and become the best Bakugan Battle Zone brawler!

If you havn't yet made an account, the please do so to gain full access to the chat room and the rest of our content! You'll also be able to earn badges by proving you were at certain Bakugan events or proving you have certain promotional Bakugan (such as White Naga from the video game).

LET'S BRAWL!
~Your friend, DoomBrawler.
Bakugan Battle Zone
Please login if you would like to register your Bakugan and cards, brawl against other members, and become the best Bakugan Battle Zone brawler!

If you havn't yet made an account, the please do so to gain full access to the chat room and the rest of our content! You'll also be able to earn badges by proving you were at certain Bakugan events or proving you have certain promotional Bakugan (such as White Naga from the video game).

LET'S BRAWL!
~Your friend, DoomBrawler.
Bakugan Battle Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a great time at Bakugan Battle Zone with our other members

SearchHomepageHomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
~ Bakugan Battle Realm Coming Soon!

Bakugan Gundalian Invaders

Go down 
+2
HueyK
DoomBrawler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DoomBrawler
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
DoomBrawler

100%

Bakugan Gundalian Invaders Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:25 am

discuss about Bakugan GI

I have to admit I like the new Bakugan and everything. Though GI coming means the old cards weren't allowed in real brawls anymore (power level weren't on old cards), I quickly adapted to the new rules so yeah Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bakubattlezone.darkbb.com
HueyK

HueyK

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Huh??? Cant use old cards in brawls anymore?!?!? Say it ain't so! D: I only have the old cards!
Back to top Go down
DoomBrawler
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
DoomBrawler

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:30 pm

sorry. We do have some cards people are allowed to use without registering them. but you don't get rank points for them unless you personally register them.

check here:
https://bakubattlezone.darkbb.com/qa-f11/what-if-i-don-t-have-bakugan-cards-or-can-t-take-pictures-t20.htm
Back to top Go down
HueyK

HueyK

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 pm

TO WALMART!
I guess I'll use those untill I get new cards. :P
Back to top Go down
DoomBrawler
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
DoomBrawler

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:54 pm

okie dokie. be sure to update your profile,
visit UCP then to the far right, there should be a 'Bakugan Force' area. click that to add your team
Back to top Go down
HueyK

HueyK

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:57 pm

What about an old ability card for a trap? Is that allowed?
Back to top Go down
DoomBrawler
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
DoomBrawler

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:08 pm

sadly its not. I might set up a petition to try to get SM to make abilities for traps that work in GI
Back to top Go down
HueyK

HueyK

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Darn, that was an awesome ability too. Ah, oh well.
Back to top Go down
DoomBrawler
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
DoomBrawler

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:35 pm

i have some awesome old cards too that i wish i could use
Back to top Go down
dorugamonx

dorugamonx

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 am

I guess I'll help get back to this topic being an ANIME topic

How did you all like Dharak and Dragonoid Colossus in the series? I didn't like them much because Linehalt using the forbidden powers looked epic!
Back to top Go down
DoomBrawler
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
DoomBrawler

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:23 am

Dharak looked a little cool... Though I agree linehalt was epic in that episode
Back to top Go down
Jaguarkia
Badge Designer and Administrator
Jaguarkia

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:31 am

Meh, haven't gotten that far yet. But I think that there should be a good Darkus guy sometime. It gets annoying. Alice retires, Masquerade disappears, Ace goes back home, Shadow Prove basically got sent to some other dimension. So, yeah... Geez. Darkus sure has it bad in the anime ._. They always seem to get knocked off..... Aquamos or however u spell it is just.....plain annoying. I have rly never liked Aquos, but Aquamos tops on my most annoying list. Has Marucho like abandoned Preyas/Elfin? O.o Cuz uhm....they never battle. And my goodness I miss Skyress. And I find it really stupid that Runo, Julie, AND Alice (the only remaining good Darkus Brawler in the main series) have all up and quit the battlefield.

Well, at least the Bakugan rock! Drago looks epic, as always. *sigh* Pyrus gets the spotlight every time. But Dan is pretty cool. I like his rash nature XD Dharak is simply too cool. Aranaut is pretty epic for a Haos Bakugan for sure. I love that battle gear Tongue Hawktor is so-so to me. I like ventus, but I truly miss Skyress, so Hawktor seems a replacement... Call me what you wish, but that's my opinion. Linehalt is......well.....creepy. I know Darkus in general is creepy, but Linehalt is just..... *shiver* yeah.

Well, don't blame me for not writing enough Tongue
Back to top Go down
DoomBrawler
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
DoomBrawler

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:06 am

ren joined the good team again and beat the karp out of dharak with linehalt's forbidden powers xD (either he beat dharak, or dharak ran away, i forgot which one o.o)
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:46 pm

well this is pretty bad. i loved the old cards!
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Lol... Whats this all about bakugan GI??? to me it sounds like a bunch of awesomeness
Back to top Go down
DoomBrawler
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
DoomBrawler

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Bakugan GI = Bakugan Gundalian Invaders, the series your Haos Krakix is from
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:11 pm

omg r u sierrious??? COOOL
Back to top Go down
DoomBrawler
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
DoomBrawler

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:51 pm

'N',double'O','B'

anyways, anyone see the newest episode? I honestly didn't like it much... ren didn't get to fight yet >.>
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:11 pm

dude!!! i was supposed to watch the new one! its not fair!!! u need to show it to me :D
Back to top Go down
Jaguarkia
Jaguarkia

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:27 pm

I can't even find the new ones Tongue
Back to top Go down
aurora

aurora

100%

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:44 am

i dont even know where to look for the new ones... this is terrible!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Gundalian Invaders   Bakugan Gundalian Invaders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakugan Gundalian Invaders
Page 1 of 1